GREATNESS BEGINS WITH IDEAS



all hands on deck creating an automated car
Our foundation really determines how strong our structure will be, in the same way our beginnings determine who we will become. As have always been said that to achieve development there is the need to advance technologically. This development does not just start anywhere but starts from the rural areas, then extends to the urban areas. The measure of development is not what is going on the urban centers and the cities but rather the lives of people in the villages: if all villages and remote areas in Ghana have proper lighting system and water system then we can say that there is development in Ghana. If the people in the villages have good roads and businesses running, then we can also say there is development in Ghana. This is because for a country to be seen as improved or developed means that country will work on its weakness to improve the lives of the average citizen and not continually boast about what you already have or can do.

To develop and become a world changer, you do not have to make something for the whole world to see you in a flash but rather you make the lives of those around you better. Help them to become happy, help them live a good life and very soon people will hear from you from afar and will come and ask you how you were able to do what you have done.

In my capacity as a young boy who just finished high school and have great passion to help and serve the people in my locality, I formed the Community Innovative Club.





 COMMUNITY INNOVATIVE CLUB is a platform that enable me to teach the young people in my locality information and technology. Knowing that the development of any country is based on technology, I made it my goal to spread the news to the children even as young as they are so they will grow with that mentality of solving practical problems in the country using technology. I started the club by using drinks and sweeteners to bring the children on board to build an automated car from tins and papers, modernizing the local tin and paper cars that we make at home to electronic cars for playing.
 I believe I do not have to be a billionaire before I can help people, in the same way i do not have to know everything before I can help. With the little knowledge I have that the children have not, I believe when I start teaching them that now, before they get to my stage they will be doing wonderful and marvelous things in Ghana. 
GREATNESS BEGINS WITH IDEAS GREATNESS BEGINS WITH IDEAS Reviewed by Daniel Adjei on January 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.